4 Post Lifts
4 Post Lifts for commercial vehicles
Models SQ 40NE, SQ 40E, SQ 42NE, SQ 42E and SQ 75E
- Each of the motors are inter-connected mechanically by line shafting and bevel gear boxes in an oil bath to ensure the perfect levelling of the platforms and a balanced load on each of the motors regardless of vehicle position.
- Only one adjustment is made during the installation and never during operation as there are no parts subject to yielding or lengthening, e.g. cables and load bearing chains.
- CE approved lift with low voltage controls.
- Motor protection is provided by a thermal relay to prevent them burning out in the case of overloading or a disconnected phase.
- Two lifting screws in each column (Models SQ 40E – SQ 40NE).
- Main and safety nut assembly.
- Mechanical safety stop.
- Upper and lower limit switches.
- Safety micro-switch in case of main-nut failure.
- Bevel gears in an oil bath.
- Automatic lubrication of the main and safety nuts and spindles is achieved by a plunger pump in each column, which ensures positive lubrication every time the lift is raised thus ensuring long life and smooth running.
- A safety switch automatically stops motion should the lift encounter a solid obstacle during lowering.
- The platform length and the capacity of these lifts make them ideal for busses and trucks.
4 Post Lift Technical Specifications
|Specifications||SQ 40NE||SQ 40E||SQ 42NE||SQ 42E|
|3 Phase Motors (kW)||4 x 4||4 x 4||4 x 2||4 x 2|
|Platforms length (mm)||8000||8000||8000||8000|
Provides maximum access to the vehicle thanks to the special concept of extended platforms; a unique feature of the Ravaglioli range of commercial lifts. As a result space is freely available to fit any part, including the engine.
DUO Twin lifts – Models SQ 40NE, SQ 40E, SQ 42NE and SQ42E can be twinned as follows:
- Synchronised – Two lift platforms working at the same height;
- Single mode – Two lifts working independently with platforms at different height.
This solution enables the lifting of particularly long vehicles, but also allows in single mode to make the lifts work independently in order to service the more common shorter vehicles, essentially providing a much larger return on the investment.
Model SQ 75E / 10T – 3740 mm lift is used for fork lifts.