Brake Testers for Commercial Vehicles
Brake Testers and Commercial Brake Testing Equipment
Commercial Garage Equipments are specialists in brake testers for commercial vehicles and HGVs. We’ve been supplying commercial brake testers for over 26 years and we’re proud to uphold the quality of product and service that our clients have come to expect.
We offer a fully ATF approved commercial brake testing solution which meets all the requirements set out by the DVSA. From class III to class IV vehicles, HGVs and commercial vehicles, our brake testing equipment incorporates cutting edge technology to provide accurate and fast brake analysis.
Already know what you need? Get in touch for a free quote.
Why choose a Commercial Garage Equipment brake tester?
We supply german-engineered commercial brake testers which have been specifically manufactured for the UK market, offering a robust, hardwearing and reliable solution for your vehicle or fleet. Our brake testing equipment is currently fitted in VOSA’s testing stations, while our mobile model is also used by VOSA for roadside testing.
Some features of our brake testers include:
- Heavy duty, 11kw ECO motors for high power and low energy consumption
- Unique planet-gear drive boxes for ultimate reliability
- Fully galvanised roller beds with a unique roller system
- Easy exit traction drive out system
- 4×4 and bidirectional modes as standard
We supply brake testing equipment which is suitable for a range of applications, including:
- 1 and 2 pre-MOT test machines – ideal for a local haulier or vehicle repair workshops looking to carry out brake testing checks.
- A DVSA ATF approved model which fully meets the requirements for ATF Testing Stations.
- A mobile model – offering the flexibility for brake testing in a range of locations.
What’s more, all of our brake testers come with a three year parts and labour warranty as standard.
What vehicles are CGE’s brake testers suitable for?
Our models are suitable for HGVs and commercial vehicles weighing up to 18,000kg, from class III up to class IV. They’re also suitable for MOT brake testing and other garage applications.
We can also supply a mobile model which makes it possible for testing in practically any location, while our in-ground models provide a robust solution which can be configured to meet your testing needs, with extra options including:
- Connection to suspension tester and side slip
- Automatic weight system (8 cells)
- Load simulator
- Pedal force dynamometer
- Pneumatic pressure brake sensors (WiFi or wired)
- Hydraulic pressure brake sensors (WiFi or wired)
Not sure if our brake testers are suitable for your business’s needs? Get in touch with us and we’ll give you a call.
Why choose Commercial Garage Equipment?
CGE offers the whole solution for workshop equipment demanded by the HGV and commercial vehicle market; however it’s not just the equipment sales we provide. Our other services include:
- Equipment installation
- Equipment calibration and servicing
- Customer financial arrangement and approvals
- Project management
- CAD drawings
- Civil works
- Floor markings
We are specialists in garage equipment for commercial vehicles, with over 50 years of combined experience in our team. We pride ourselves on our personalised service which has helped us satisfy clients all around the country. From specification to installation, we can ensure that the purchase, installation and aftercare of your commercial brake tester is smooth and effortless.
Roller Frame Technical Data
|Dimension: (mm)||2 x (L x W x H) 1,415mm x 1,145mm x 545mm|
|Maximum axle load: (kg)||18,000|
|Roller diameter: (mm)||265|
|Size of sub frame: (mm)||(L x W x H) 3,400mm x 1,320mm x 650mm|
|Test Speed: (km/h)||2.6|
|Track Width:||Min 800mm, Max 3100mm|
|Max brake force measurement:||4,200 kgf|
|Distance between roller centers||480mm|
Console Technical Data
|Display Unit:||18.5″ TFT|
|Printer:||Colour DIN A4|
|Console System:||PC Based, 128GB HD, 4GB RAM|
|User Interface:||PC Keyboard|
|Power Supply:||3 x 400v (50Hz) N + E|