Electro-mechanical Column Lifts
Electro-mechanical vehicle column lifts
- An electronic system ensuring synchronisation of all columns
- A master column with all selections and controls.
- A slave column with lifting and lowering controls and emergency stop button.
- Selection of several operating modes:
- Simultaneous operation of all columns.
- Simultaneous operation of one or more pairs of columns.
- Single operation of each column.
- The device electronics automatically selects the correct mains supply phase sequence.
- Enables the possibility of setting a different height between pairs of columns while retaining level synchronisation.
- Modular electrical systems (e.g. passing 4 to 6 to 8 columns, or creating two sets of 4 columns by splitting a set of 8).
- Large and solid base for maximum stability under load
- Lifting spindles in rolled steel with bronze main and safety nuts.
- Thermal protection against motors overload.
Models SM 2100, SM 2200 and SM 2300
- Screws are automatically lubricated by felt pads located in the oil reservoir over the lifting nuts, assuring permanent lubrication during movement.
- A series of runners (10 per carriage), manufactured in Ertalon for a low friction coefficient and excellent resistance to wear and guaranteed balanced lifting of the vehicle in any position.
Models SM 2400, SM 2600 and SM 2700
- The columns are boxed sheet steel with rollers and sliding guides.
- The Steel rollers for carriage movement are fitted on self-lubricating bearings requiring no maintenance.
- Direct drive to the spindle by means of a self-braking motor-gear unit. Automatic lubrication of spindle and nuts by means of oil pump.
Models SM 2400E, SM 2600E and SM 2700E – Outdoor Versions SM 2104N (4 x 3000 kg), SM 2204N (4 x 4000 kg) and SM 2304N (4 x 5500 kg)
- Simultaneous operation of 4 columns.
- Not extendible to 6 or 8 columns
- Master column with controls.
- Slave column with emergency control only.
Model SM 2302 NF – For fork lifts
|MODELS||SM 2100||SM 2200||SM 2300||SM 2400||SM 2600||SM 2700|
|Capacity per column (Kg)||3000||4000||5500||7000||8500||10000|
|Master column weight (Kg)||410||430||450||473||508||650|
|Slave column weight (Kg)||360||380||400||455||490||630|
|Maximum tyre diameter (mm)||1200||1200||1200||120||1200||1200|
|Minimum tyre diameter (mm)||900||900||900||900||900||900|
|Minimum rim diameter (mm)||580||580||580||580||580||580|