Scissor lifts for commercial vehicles
We supply a number of scissor lifts that are suitable for HGVs, commercial vehicles and other commercial applications. We can supply a number of different scissor lifts that exhibit the following:
- Synchronised platform movement that is independent from load distribution, which has a patented control and adjustment device.
- Mechanical, hydraulic and electronic safety devices that conforms to European Standards.
- Wiring circuit with low-voltage controls (24 volts)
- Articulation pins with self-lubricating maintenance-free bushes.
- Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement and pneumatic release, ensuring maximum safety when the lift is in the standing position.
- No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms (for maximum accessibility in the working area).
- All lifts can be supplied for recessed installation. This type of installation facilitates even easier and quicker access to the lift, maximising profit and leaving the floor free from obstacles once the lift is lowered.
Lift models SF 7713, SF 7718, SF 7725N, SF 7733 and SF 7745 can be fitted with turntables and play detectors.
Lift models SF 7709, SF 7713, SF 7718, SF 7725N, SF 7733 and SF 7745 can also be fitted for single or twin mode operation with electronic synchronisation.
|MODELS||Capacity (Kg)||Motor (kW)||Weight (Kg)|
|SF 7709 I||9000||3.5||5000|
|SF 7713 I||13000||3.5||5100|
|SF 7718 I||18000||7.5||5850|
|SF 7725 N||22500||7.5||5900|
|SF 7725 NI||22500||7.5||5700|
|SF 7733 I||33000||9.2||6100|
|SF 7735 HD||33500||9.2||8400|
|SF 7735 IHD||33500||9.2||8200|
|SF 7745 HD||45000||9.2||8450|
|SF 7745 IHD||45000||9.2||8250|
|SF 7745 I||45000||9.2||9750|
|SF 7755 I||55000||9.2||12200|
|SF 7755 L||55000||9.2||13500|
|SF 7755 IL||55000||9.2||1330|